South Jordan, UT 84095
Revenue Cycle - Client Implementation 45k-50k
Since 1999 we have supported independent physicians & their staff with a comprehensive suite of solutions, including practice management, patient engagement, practice analytics, electronic health records and physician performance. We offer a flexible managed billing option for practices looking to use a Revenue Cycle company.
Medical practitioners across the country turn to our organization for fully integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management solutions they can trust. We are one of the nation's largest providers of cloud medical practice optimization software and a leader in cloud electronic health record (EHR), practice management, medical scheduling software, and billing applications for medical practices and medical billing services.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated Implementation Consultant I to join our Implementation Services Team. The Implementation Consultant will manage the implementation process for an assigned Healthcare client list, working directly with clients to identify, prioritize and manage strategic needs for an efficient and effective implementation.
- Oversee, Coordinate, and manage all aspects of the implementation of Revenue Cycle Management software Configurations for new and existing clients.
- Communicate and manage internal and external implementation requirements and expectations.
- Serve as a single point of customer contact during the implementation.
- Assure client satisfaction.
- Train the client through key revenue cycle product learning milestone for effective application usage.
- Manage client escalations.
- Assist in the review of client processes and the development of new workflow plans.
- Manage client relationship during the Medical billing implementation process.
- Communicate progress updates weekly or as agreed upon with client.
- Support sales teleconference in hand-off of new client.
- Ensure implementation milestones are met on time.
- Coordinate the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) agreement process.
- Coordinate data conversion, interface, and other timelines and expectations.
- Hand off to Client Support when client has successfully completed process.
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field a plus.
- Implementation of Web-based systems preferred.
- Web-based Training or Classroom Training/Coaching experience.
- Knowledge of medical computerized billing and scheduling software systems preferred
- EMR/EHR implementation experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of software or Medical billing software implementation or service account management experience.
- 1-2 years of work experience in medical office environment, customer service, IT, or support desk.
- Must have 1 -2 years in 2 of the following areas; Product Management, Training, Medical Software.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, MS Word, Internet Explorer, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to lead a client successfully through technical processes.
- Ability to manage and fulfill client expectations.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a customer service focus.
- Self-starter, with the ability to organize work for maximum efficiency.
- 1-2 years medical billing experience and/or knowledge.