Decatur, GA 30032 US
We are seeking a Medical Assistant, who is a professional individual with strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and a high level of care for patients.
This position is responsible for providing assistance to other members of the health care team in assuring the efficient provision of health services and the smooth flow of patient care through the center. The position is a liaison between the client, client s family and the health care providers.
- Room and prep patients, take medical history, and taking vitals
- Administer injections, blood draws, immunizations, and administering tests
- Assist physicians and perform minor procedures
- Routine and special culture preparation for off-site testing.
- Performing suture/staple removal per provider orders.
- Obtaining pre-authorizations and prior authorizations.
- Administers injections and medications as ordered by a provider.
- Documenting vitals on charts, and updating medical records.
- Explain instructions and answer patient s questions
The right candidate will have:
- 2+ years of clinical Medical Back Office experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program.
- BLS certification required.
- Medical Assistant certificate preferred
- Active CPR certificate
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Must be flexible.
Benefits: Full benefits offered including medical and dental, 2 weeks of paid time off, 401K benefits, pension, and more once hired.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply now!