Account Receivables $17/hr
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
This is a business-to-business Accounts Receivable position, working with business clients, not patients or general consumers. We are looking for AR professionals with excellent communication and follow-up skills.
Work for national clinical and anatomic pathology reference laboratory and a worldwide leader in innovative laboratory research and development. Rated In 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Providing outstanding career opportunity and comprehensive benefits! Including Tuition Reimbursement and low-cost healthcare and full matching 401k. Explore with us and find out more!
1. Accept responsibilities for delegated billing area.
2. Ensure invoices are accurate and are mailed in a timely manner (within 72 hours).
3. Review and research outstanding claims using Workflow.
4. Initiate follow-up on past due accounts.
5. Solve problems pertaining to assigned accounts.
6. Filing/Follow-up/collection of third-party claims.
7. Field questions from clients regarding billing/collection problems.
8. Refer past due accounts to collections.
9. Participate in ongoing training as it relates to job functions or company requirements.
10. Maintain all required Quality Assurance log/tally sheets.
11. Train new Accounts Receivable/Billing personnel.
12. Maintain multiple state Medicaid accounts and their provider numbers.
13. Correct invoices with pricing problems.
14. Process credits to appropriate invoices.
15. Approve adjustments up to $100.00.
16. Team with Medical Billing Representative I on outstanding problem accounts
17. Produce invoices for other ARUP charges.
High school diploma or equivalent
Two years of experience in an Accounts Receivable/Billing department
Advanced computer skills with an emphasis on A/R billing. Advanced skills/knowledge Microsoft Office Suite
10-Key skills by touch