Account Resolution Specialist
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Medical Collections $15.00 - $16.00 hour
Work for one of the most highly respected and prestigious healthcare organizations in Utah
We pride ourselves in creating an environment where our patients and staff are #1. We offer a very well run and organized department, where you receive all the proper training and tools to set you up for success! We offer a warm, professional, flexible environment with top of the line services at all levels.
We offer realistic opportunity for advancement and one of the most comprehensive benefits packages available. Enjoy all of our perks
- Medical Billing Insurance Collections
- Mon-Fri 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Located in Salt Lake City
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness incentives
- Full Benefits plan! Extremely low monthly premiums for Medical, dental, life insurance, FSA and retirement benefits. Employee health and wellness program incentives.
Medical Billing Medical Collections Responsibilities:
Ensure that the patient claim is reviewed for possible reimbursement issues and billed out appropriately. The AR responsibilities are to analyze and research claims to identify appropriate resolution.
- Resolves various billing edits and denials within established timelines
- Identifies trends and issues, verbally communicates the issues and propose solutions to the supervisor in writing
- Follow-up (phone, e-mail and regular mail) with insurance companies/patients regarding claim/payment status through our practice management system.
- Composes/writes appeal letters using the established insurance guidelines to resolve collection barriers.
- Responds to written and email correspondence within established timelines
- Prepares a written summary of departmental issues and concerns for supervisor
- Answers phone calls and assists customers in-person to resolve issues by established timelines
- Overtime may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Skill Set:
- One to two years of office or medical billing experience with focus on Medicare and third party medical collections, medical billing, and payment arrangements.
- Applicant must have high-quality customer service skills, flexibility and ability to function in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication and human relation skills required.
- Intermediate Excel and word processing skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour