Beverly Hills, CA 90211
We have a 3-month temporary position for Accounts Payable for Surgery Center in Beverly Hills. This is an outpatient, multi-specialty center that focuses on the patients hassle-free care.
- Matches invoices to purchase orders, obtains approvals, assign general ledger account code, inputs and posts to the appropriate month in the accounts payable computer system
- Selects invoices for payment and generates weekly checks
- Assembles checks with the appropriate invoice and backup, submits them for review, and files upon completion
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Controls and records recurring check details
- Reviews petty cash, expense reports, and check requests to ensure all charges are valid
- Interacts with vendors and employees to resolve billing and/or payment problems
- Generates various accounts payable aging, check register and month end reports for management
- Other accounts payable duties as assigned
- High school diploma plus two (2) years college required, some accounting courses
- Experience in accounts payable and/or general ledger preferred
- Ability to type 50 wpm and operate ten-key by touch
- Basic accounting and hands-on knowledge of accounts payable computer systems
Take advantage of this opportunity offer your expertise and learn new skills at the same time.