Accounts Receivable Specialist
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Accounts Receivable Collector to work for one of the most highly respected and prestigious Healthcare organizations in Utah at $16.51/hour
We pride ourselves in creating an environment where our patients and staff are #1. We offer a very well run and organized department, where you receive all the proper training and tools to set you up for success! We offer a warm, professional, flexible environment with top of the line services at all levels.
We offer realistic opportunity for advancement and one of the most comprehensive benefits packages available. Enjoy all of our perks
Schedule and Pay
- Full Time, Mon Fri
- 8:00am 5:00pm
- Pay $
- Located in Salt Lake City
Perks we love to offer:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness incentives
- Full Benefits plan. Extremely low monthly premiums for Medical, dental, life insurance, FSA and retirement benefits. Employee health and wellness program incentives.
Account Receivable/Medical Collections Responsibilities:
AR responsibilities are to ensure that the patient claim is reviewed for possible reimbursement issues and billed out appropriately. The AR responsibilities are to analyze and research claims to identify appropriate resolution.
- Resolves various billing edits and denials within established timelines
- Identifies trends and issues, verbally communicates the issues and propose solutions to the supervisor in writing
- Follow-up (phone, e-mail and regular mail) with insurance companies/patients regarding claim/payment status through our practice management system.
- Composes/writes appeal letters using the established insurance guidelines to resolve collection barriers.
- Responds to written and email correspondence within established timelines
- Prepares a written summary of departmental issues and concerns for supervisor
- Answers phone calls and assists customers in-person to resolve issues by established timelines
- Overtime may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our ideal Candidate:
- One to two years of office or medical billing experience
- Plus if you have Medicare and third party medical collections experience.
- Any level of knowledge of account receivables or med billing
- Applicant must have high-quality customer service skills, flexibility and ability to function in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication and human relation skills required.
- Intermediate Excel and word processing skills.
- Strong sense of what drives them to work hard
- Organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to work constructively in a team setting and independently
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!
Apply with your resume immediately
If you would like to talk to the hiring Manager, feel free to contact our office at 801-313-1938.