Carmel, IN 46032
Administrative Analyst- $13.00/hour
Do you want to be part of a company that supports career progression? For over twenty years, our client has been able to offer first-class salary and superior benefits and career progression to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. As an organization their mission is to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives.
If that appeals to you, our client is currently seeking an administrative professional to join their growing team! The primary function of this position is to provide administrative support for departmental initiatives, with emphasis on quality as related to inbound and outbound correspondence, while maintaining 99% accuracy rate.
- High School diploma required. Higher Education Preferred.
- Minimum two years computer experience including word processing, database management and spreadsheets.
- Entry level office/clerical experience is a plus.
Ensures database is updated and evaluates for quality assurance and timely submission.
- Researches status of any changes in progress within 1 business day of request.
- Processes term letters with 100% accuracy within 1 business day of Contract Determination Committee decision.
- Processes resignation letters with 100% accuracy, submits resignation data to Phone Rep Coordinator for practitioner retention.
- Receives and forwards malpractice declaration information to Practitioner Contract Administration department within 1 business day of request.
- Processes State driven, contract driven and/or individual health plan client driven Opt In s/Opt Out s within 1 business day of request.
- Tracks receipt of signed Agreements where re-contracting of practitioners is necessary. Ensures updates to system are made and management is aware of return ratios.
- Sends out health plan election forms to required contracted practitioners and forwards election forms to Practitioner Contract Administration department within a timely fashion, for data entry into the system.
- Maintains health plan specific spreadsheets related to new health plan implementations in collaboration with Practitioner Recruitment Support Staff.
- Contact practitioners as requested for network maintenance and to clarify questions regarding issues.
- Prepares agendas and minutes for team meetings and distributes minutes to the team in a timely manner.
- Ensures quality checks are completed on all administrative activities
- Maintains confidentiality of practitioner data.
Schedule: Full-Time; Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM