Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Do you have experience in the Healthcare industry or interested and want to utilize your previous Administrative skills and experience? Do you enjoy working with numbers and have strong organization skills to assist with financial and contribution reporting? This is the job for you!! This group provides full range of managed healthcare services including independent practice associations, medical groups, hospitals, and other managed care organizations. Immediate position available to support the executive leadership working on the Foundation office.
What will I be doing?
- Acting as the Face of Executives to clients and staff
- Managing schedules
- Arranging meetings
- Coordinating catering and materials for meetings
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Maintaining confidential contract files
- Researching data for Executives
- Preparing correspondence
- Managing emails and acting on behalf of Executives in response
- Coordinating special events and functions
- Sending out mass mailers for functions
- Tracking expenses for Managers
- Creating and Maintaining Reporting with Contribution Information
- Reminding Executives of activities and meetings
- Taking meetings minutes
- Assisting with projects
What Talents should I have?
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Able to work under timelines
- Organization and excellent eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
What are the hard requirements for the job?
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook skills
Healthcare experience preferred, but not required willing to train
Experience with Accounting software such as Quickbooks