Administrative Support Supervisor
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Looking to continue building on your supervisory experience? Have you thought about managing several locations and 15-20 different reports? We are searching for someone to manage our traveling medical assistants across Southern California.
The Administrative Support Supervisor is responsible to supervise the Traveling Medical Assistant department and the Administrative Support Department. The supervisor s primary responsibility is to monitor the work flow and ensure the assign tasks are completed in a timely manner. The supervisor is also responsible to ensure the traveling medical assistants are providing exceptional services. This position requires up to 25% of traveling throughout Southern California.
- Assign daily tasks to the Administrative Support team to ensure all medical records are scanned and appropriate forms and documents are processed in a timely manner
- Coordinating Review of Records/ICE
- Ensure confirmation calls are completed accordingly to legal timeline
- Create bi-weekly schedule for the Medical Assistants
- Triage and problem solve any issues that arsis during the evaluations.
- Ensure the evaluation summaries are completed
- Visit various locations to ensure the medical assistants performance is up to standard
- Responsible for onboarding and in-service training program
- Bachelor s Degree in Health Care or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Suite
- Ability to multi-tasks and problem solve
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and result-oriented
- Available to be on call on Saturdays
Hours Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday s
Pay: $48k to $52k
Our client provides full service administration of physician s medical-legal practices. They have become of the most reliability, excellent and innovative legal company for the community. The also strategize with attorneys, law firms and insurances to find the best practices for all situations.