Dallas, TX 75231
We are currently seeking a Clinical Administrator (Practice Administrator) to oversee a Outpatient Clinic in Dallas TX. We have a couple of different opening and are potential looking for a Regional Clinical Administrator as well.
This Clinical Supervisor will work in conjunction with both the Office Manager and the Physician(s) to ensure appropriate care within the medical office. This Administratorr operates as the contact between employees front/back office staff, physicians and site managers.
Our offices specialize in surgical and urological services. We are seeking an experienced office professional with experience running a specialty clinic and over seeing between 15-30 staff members and providers.
- Work collaboratively with Office Manager, administrator, and Physician(s)
- Assist in employee reviews and initiate disciplinary actions
- Oversee implementation and adherence of policies and procedure
- Respond to patient health plans regarding credentialing, HEDIS and site audits
- Oversees the preparation and maintenance of management reports necessary to carry out functions of the practice
- Standard recruitment and HR responsibilities
- Minimum 4+ years of Medical Clinic Management experience
- Minimum 2+ years of Specialty experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Bachelor s degree preferred
Must have medical office management experience !!!