Admissions Specialist - Night Shift
Midvale, UT 84047
Here s your opportunity to join one of the most respected and distinguished treatment centers in the state of Utah. We are looking for a talented and caring individual to join our team as an Admissions Coordinator. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and regular opportunities to grow and advance. Plus, we are will consider any Medical Office Experience!
At our hospital, we treat the whole person. We bring a compassionate, experienced team of clinicians together in a fully-integrated and customized program to treat our patients.
- Job Title: Admissions Coordinator
- Pay: $15-$17/hr
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7am-3pm and 11am-7pm 3 days a week!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
Functions of the job include:
- Review prospective admissions for eligibility
- Contact patient and other sources to gather required clinical and demographic data
- Schedule and conduct assessment pre-evaluations
- Refer inquiries to other agencies and resources, when appropriate
- Coordinate with referral sources
- Coordinate transportation arrangements for patients
- Maintain all admissions documentation
- One-year experience in healthcare admissions or other medical office experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Works well independently and contributes to the team
- High school diploma or equivalent required
If you are interested in this position please send us your resume today!.