Adult Residential Facility Administrator
Santa Maria, CA 93458
We are looking for an Administrator who will be responsible for managing the compliance, staff, and functionality of a residential facility in Santa Maria. The position calls for someone with excellent administrative/managerial skills and a compassion for residents of which are adults with developmental disabilities.
This is a full-time, salaried, permanent position offering stability within a healthcare organization that is experiencing exponential growth throughout California.
- Highly organized who can manage the home's daily operations as well as manage staff schedules, budgeting, client needs, etc.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients/coordinators/representatives/families to ensure well-being and quality of life
- Managerial/supervisory skills comfortable with maintaining business operations which includes maintaining staff files and ensuring safety compliance within the household
- Experience working in a Group Home/Adult Residential Facility setting
- 2 years minimum Supervisory/Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
This is a direct-placement, full-time salaried position with full-time benefits package that includes:
-Laptop, cell phone
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Credit Card
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
Starting salary = $50K-60K