Harbor City, CA 90710 US
Would you like to work for a medical group whose goal is to provide quality, patient-focused healthcare? Our client is looking for a qualified Medical Scheduler to join their medical team. The ideal candidate must be passionate and committed to patient care. The Medical scheduler works collaboratively with other health care members to provide comprehensive and accessible health care services to patients.
What you will be doing:
- Answer incoming calls to triage and schedule appointments for physicians based on approved protocols.
- Scheduling and coordination of all referrals for all providers in our office. Intake all patient's demographic and insurance information to register them in the EHR system accurately.
- Answer patient's questions about appointment and communicate information about new patient paperwork and directions to clinic. Respond to voicemails.
- Make outgoing calls to patients who missed or canceled appointment and to reschedule as needed.
What we need from you:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical scheduling experience
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Knowledgeable of Medical Terminology
What we offer:
- Schedule: Monday -Friday: 8am 5pm, must also be available from 7am to 6pm
- Full Benefits
We are seeking an individual that is highly-organized, able to work in a team-oriented environment, be computer savvy, able to communicate clearly and have outstanding customer service.