Bilingual Enrollment Specialist (Khmer)
Los Angeles, CA 90027 US
Would you like to work in a non-stop environment with a well-established group? This organization is a leader in medical and wellness services through the community. Healthcare Center is seeking an Enrollment Specialist for their Los Angeles clinic. The main goal is to enroll people and assist the patients to stay enrolled successfully in various health insurance and subsidy programs. Excellent team environment for employees, with strong health benefits and promotes from within.
What are the daily task as an Enrollment Specialist?
- Screen patients and community members for eligibility in various health programs and provide appropriate enrollment or referral assistance.
- Function as on-site enrollment specialist for patients including assisting patients in completing applications and preparing for the interview with the DPSS eligibility worker; and assisting them stay enrolled.
- Assist seniors and disabled persons with Medicare and Medicare Part D enrollment, coverage, and supplemental programs as well as promote clinical services to older adults and to Medicare eligible individuals.
- Maintain patient and clients files including enrollment documents, records of services accessed, and verification. Input participant enrollment information into CHOI or other database program.
- Plan and implement culturally appropriate outreach activities to enhance their success in enrolling patients and community members or help them stay enrolled.
- Send welcome letter to newly assigned patients
What intriguing aspects and experience we are looking?
- High school diploma or 1 year minimum of substantial volunteer or working experience in the appropriate community
- Ability to speak, read, and writes fluently in both English and Khmer
- Ability to organize information, filing, understanding of various program expectations and requirements.
- Ability to enter data into computer program at expected time allocation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good customer service skills.
If you are a helpful Enrollment Specialist employee with experience working with patients then we want YOU to apply now! www.medicalprofessionals.com/career-seekers! Submit your current professional resume that highlights your superstar qualities! This is a temp-to hire position and is paying up to $19/hour based on experience