Bilingual MA- OBGYN
National City, CA 91950
OBGYN Medical Assistant
We have a great opportunity for a Medical Assistant to work in our National City location. This is an OB/GYN facility; dedicated to providing the highest standards of medical care to women within a compassionate, supportive, and professional environment. Group provides promotion from within, strong benefits, and a team environment.
Pay and Schedule:
- Full time, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Wage: $DOE/hour (Negotiable based on experience and education)
- Full benefits
- Chula Vista/National City
- Performs routine front and back medical assistant duties.
- Welcomes patients by greeting them in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Answers and clarifies patient and family concerns through effective communication skills.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Assists with patient care coordination.
- Protects patients rights and privacy.
- Follows and adheres to policies and procedures; reporting changes as needed.
What do we want in a candidate?
- Attention to detail, including spelling and grammar.
- Builds employee and patient morale through optimistic personality.
- Conducts interpersonal communication and correspondence in a professional manner.
- Displays teambuilding efforts.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Facilitates an organized working environment by completing various tasks and duties as assigned correctly and in a timely manner.
- Motivated, self-starter who is dependable.
- Upholds professional composure under stress.
- Back office experience minimum 2 years in an OB/GYN facility
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a very fast pace environment
- Must be bilingual in Spanish!
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!
If you are interested in this Medical Assistant position. Apply with your resume immediately at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com
If you would like to talk to the hiring Manager, feel free to contact our office at 858-875-1000