Bilingual Medical Assistant
Orange, CA 92868
Are you looking for practice that upholds a High Level of Quality in Service and provides YOU advancement potential? Apply to this job!! Large Nephrology Group is seeking a Medical Assistant for their office in Orange. Team oriented environment with promotion from within. Practice has 2 OC facilities. Team events, staff recognition programs, and a fun work environment are just part of the perks you will receive! This is a busy, fast paced office!
What will I be doing?
- Rooming patients
- Taking vitals
- Taking patient history and follow up information
- Preparing room for next patient
- Performing EKG s
- Calling in RX for physician
- Fielding triage calls
- Following up with patients per Physician s direction
- Charting through automated records
- Updating records
- Verifying patient information
- Backing up front office as needed
What Special Talents do I need?
- Must be Bilingual Spanish due to patient population
- Patience with patients
- Ability to speak and write professionally
- Passion for people and wellness
What are the requirements?
- 1+ years of Medical Assistant experience
- MA certificate and current CPR card
- HS Diploma or GED
- Bilingual Spanish