Bilingual Office Admin
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 US
Are you looking to work for a large practice that truly invests in the well-being of their patients? A well-established Orthopedic Group with over 20 locations and solid history within the communities they services; is seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist for several of their offices. Group provides promotion from within, strong benefits, and a team environment. So if you are looking for a permanent schedule 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday and employee parking included, take a few minutes and apply!
- Greet patients and collect basic medical history
- Answer incoming calls and respond appropriately
- Organize and schedule appointments for Physicians
- Update and file medical records and reports
- Verify insurance and collect the necessary copay
- Understanding of authorization processes and workers compensation
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- 2 plus years experience working in a medical office
- High School Diploma
- Bilingual Spanish with NextGen experience a plus!
If you are professional, good with details and enjoy truly helping patients, then apply in minutes through our website at https://www.medicalprofessionals.com/career-seekers. Looking forward to assisting you with your next career move!