Bilingual Spanish Customer Service
Brigham City, UT 84302
Medical Customer Service/Data Entry $13-14/hr.
For over thirty years, we have provided exceptional health care to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. Our mission is to provide quality patient-centered primary care services to vulnerable and underserved individuals regardless of their ability to pay.
We are in need of a bilingual (Spanish) customer service or data entry candidate to join our Brigham City team as an enrollment specialist. This customer service/data entry employee will assist our patients with questions on how to navigate and enroll on our new portal. We are looking for a friendly and professional bilingual (Spanish) individual to provide excellent patient care by assisting out patients with their customer service or data entry skills.
Pay: $12 13/hr.
Schedule: Monday Friday, 8:00am 5:00pm
City Brigham City (84302) in Box Elder County
Nearby cities, Logan, Ogden, Roy and more.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Previous experience as enrollment specialist or Insurance Claims or in a clinical setting and a working knowledge of Utah s health care system and available public programs.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with flexibility to respond to a variety of requests, needs, and or issues.
- Customer Service or Data entry experience!
- Typing 35-45 wpm
- Able to work in Brigham City
- Assist and or enroll eligible health center patients and service area residents into affordable health insurance coverage.
- Collect, track, and file affordability assistance information for specific assistance and or enrollment.
- Create and maintain a patient profile through a designated portal and or computer software system, documenting patient centered activities.
- Provide patient referrals to community resources outside of the project s services that will enhance the patient s overall well-being.
- Conduct one-on-one and family education of affordable coverage options, public program eligibility, benefits, and health care navigation.
- Participate in weekly/monthly meetings with clinic and project staff.