Oxford, NC 27565 US
Come work for our not-for-profit community hospital, we offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services to the surrounding community. We have an excellent opportunity for a Billing Coordinator.
What we value is the right attitude, someone who is serious about helping their patients and a solid career. We offer excellent benefits and growth opportunities to our employees.
- Responsible for posting all insurance/personal payments
- Assist as financial counselor
- Assist in researching outstanding and credit balances on accounts
- Maintains complete accurate systematic financial records/transactions
- Analyzes all insurance denials
- High School Diploma required
- 2-4 years in medical office billing experience
- Knowledge of excel, word and basic computer knowledge is required
- Strong customer service skills
This position offers competitive earnings plus benefits!