San Diego, CA 92121
Do you want to be part of an industry that is growing rapidly? Our client is the recognized leader in billing and reimbursement within the medical transportation industry. They currently support over 80% of the air medical market with our technology and Revenue Cycle Management services through the industry s only patented, integrated solution.
If you are passionate about continual learning, a self-motivated individual, and a person that is always willing to go the extra mile, then we want to hear from you! This organization is at the beginning of yet another internal expansion!
This position is designed for newly graduated medical billing candidates or candidates with 1 year experience in a medical billing office to start at the ground level with potential advancement to upper levels of medical billing.
- Medical Billing Certificate or High School and 3+ months of previous experience in an office, Medical office preferred
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be focused and willing to work as a team player
- Computer experience in Windows, Word, and Excel
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Type 45 wpm
- Electronic Chart filing
- Receive, scan, and file electronic patient information from various sources
- Patient Registration
- Receive daily correspondence
- Date stamp correspondence
- Log total number of correspondence received daily by program
- Retrieve files as requested
- Pull and re-file electronic charts as requested
- Photocopy/Scan EOBs and store electronically
- Mail preparation for outgoing claims and statements.
- Retrieve electronic correspondence, document and store in electronic database
- Retrieve hard copy incoming correspondence, scan, document and store electronically
- Scan daily correspondence and outgoing mail, document in billing system
- Retrieve electronic documents, attach to electronic medical records
- Document reason and denial code on RMS account and client program assignee using appropriate dropdown classification
- Retrieval and electronic storage of documents from e-fax
- Data Entry as required
- Mail preparation for outgoing claims and statements
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
A little more about us: At Medical Professionals, we re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their abilities. As a quality healthcare staffing firm we open doors for our employees. You ll have an opportunity to work at one of our exceptional clients spanning from hospitals, medical groups, specialty practices, to health plan providers, DME and related companies. Our sole focus is to ensure that our clients get the best person for the job, and just as important, that you get the best position for you.