Business Engagement Executive
Draper, UT 84065 | Remote Friendly
National Business Development Sales Executive 100-120k Salary - Plus Commissions - average total compensation up to 200k annually.
Our company has been providing supplier qualification and management solutions since 2001. We are an Industry Leader, working with the world’s largest organizations. Our company has proven expertise to provide supplier qualification and management.
We serve more than 35 industries, including utilities, oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, mining, cement and aggregate, facility management, engineering, construction, forestry products, performance fibers, municipalities/public services, food and beverage, steel, entertainment, real estate, transportation, food packaging and distribution and more.
We offer a great relaxed casual, yet professional environment with a great management team, who are genuinely interested in the success their employees.
We are looking for a motivated, driven, and experienced Sales Executive.
The primary headquarters for this role will be in Draper, UT 84065. There will be some remote capability as well as travel.
The Business Development Sales Executive - Will promote and sell our products and services to national and international clients. Understands sales-related information and statistics in order to accurately and effectively market and sell during client interactions. Produces proactive action plans that increase brand awareness of our company products in the compliance markets. Maintains strong lines of communication from the field to senior management.
• Increase company profitability through increased sales.
• Make sales calls to new and existing clients through cold calls, telephone contacts, email, internet, social media and sales and network events.• Develop and maintain customer database.
• Generate and qualify sales leads.
• Source and develop client referrals.
• Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Develop sales proposal or quotes and negotiate with clients.
• Responds to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
• Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
• Follow up on sales activity and perform quality checks on product and service delivery.
• Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up to management.
• Participate in sales events, tradeshows and seminars.
• Monitors competitors, market conditions and product development.
• Develop and nurture strong customer contacts and positive, proactive relationships with all clients and company sales staff ensuring open streams of communication.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Experience in Business Development and Enterprise Sales
• Self-motivated and desire to achieve success.
• Must possess good PC skills for accurate sales presentations.
• Must be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
• Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions.
• Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Must be able to adapt to and follow differing procedures established by each vendor
• Experience with complex sales and long sales cycles.
• Must conduct self in a professional manner at all times with personnel, customers and venue staff.
• Strong and effective communication skills.
• Travel required for adequately managing assigned territory.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• College Degree required or a combination of education and relevant experience.
• Previous outside business development sales experience.
• Experience in a target-driven sales environment.
• Previous in-depth knowledge of internet tools and search capabilities.
• Experienced in sales data collection and analysis.