Call Center Receptionist
Larkspur, CA 94939
Call Center Medical Receptionist - Contract
Do you have a passion for the medical industry? Are you ready to be part of a company that has the ability to progress your career? Then we have the perfect job opportunity for you!! One of our clients is looking for a Medical Call Center Receptionist in one of their clinics.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Direct Patient Care:
- Schedule appointments.
- Take messages for patients using electronic medical records.
- Verify and update patient demographic information.
- Register new patients.
- Address patient requests and inquires.
- Resolve patient concerns.
- Process insurance issues and assist patients in understanding insurance plans.
- Return calls as necessary
- Patient referrals
- Update registration and insurance information for existing patients.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Desire at least one year of related medical office experience.
- Experience with, and proficiency in, electronic medical records: Use of Allscripts software a plus.
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish desired.
Schedule:Full-Time: Monday Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
TEMPORARY POSITION 3 month contract covering LOA (Could go long-term)*Great way to get your foot in the door with an excellent healthcare company
Pay: $17-19 an hour; depending on experience