Call Center Representative
Carmel, IN 46082
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a National Organization? Now’s your chance! With this job you will get your foot in the door and begin building your career. Apply now, interview within a few days.
- Have 1-2 years of office experience
- Be extremely reliable!
- Have a High School Diploma or higher education
- Communicate professionally with a helpful demeanor
- Able to pass a 7-year criminal background check and a drug screen
- Receives and responds to telephone calls from members, fitness clubs and health plans.
- Attends and participates in meetings to discuss issues and foster teamwork among department personnel.
- Responds to requests from other department personnel, contacting clubs and members as required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7 am-6 pm (depending on shift availability) ** Contract position for 5-6 months with a great opportunity to go permanent!
Pay: $13.50 + Extra Incentive Bonus!
A little more about us: At Medical Professionals, we’re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their abilities. As a quality healthcare staffing firm we open doors for our employees. We offer opportunities to work at one of our exceptional clients ranging from hospitals, medical groups, specialty practices, health plan providers, and related companies. Our focus is to ensure that our clients get the best person for the job, and just as important, that you get the best position for you.