Call Center Representative
Irvine, CA 92602
For over 15 years, our client has been able to offer exceptional Dental plans to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. As an organization their mission is to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives. Dental Plan in Irvine is looking for Member Service Representatives to join their team for long term employment.
Seeking Individuals with:
- High School diploma required
- Minimum one year experience in inbound sales and/or customer service
- Strong verbal/telephone communication skills with a focus on reaching decision -makers
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Organized, results oriented team player
- Demonstrates the skill sets for knowledge and sales relationship building to include the ability to qualify clinical and fitness practitioners based on documented criteria, the ability to field and handle typical objections, and the ability to present information in a clear and concise format based on scripts provided.
- Demonstrates ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrates accuracy and focus for productivity in a fast paced environment in which deadlines must be met and priorities may change.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.