Call Center Representative
Orange, CA 92869
Immediate Openings for Call Center positions to work with a large healthcare provider in Orange County working in Orange and Yorba Linda.
- Answers incoming calls and responds to each call in an efficient, effective, and professional manner.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of all providers scheduling attributes, facility locations and facility personnel.
- Maintain knowledge of and perform efficient scheduling and messaging functions.
- Responsible for knowledge and verifying eligibility.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Follow up on calls where necessary.
- Provides member eligibility and referral status information to customers adhering to HIPAA guidelines.
- Accountable for individual performance metrics , schedule adherence and appropriate use of telephone techniques.
- Takes messages that are thorough, complete and understandable using task templates. Responsible for using available resources to obtain first call resolution, determine appropriate escalation.
- Interacts with various departments, i.e. Physician offices, Clinical Staff, Provider Relations, Claims, Eligibility, and Contracting if appropriate to resolve issues on half of the member of health plan.
- Educates members on how to appropriately access medical care and provides assistance to physician offices regarding network policies and procedures. Knowledge of Front Office duties and responsibilities. General clerical; faxing, copying, filing, distribution daily schedules.
Hours are daytime hours, shifts are varied, rates DOE $16.00 - $19.00 per hour