Call Center Representative
San Diego, CA 92121
Are you looking for a full-time position to hold you over through the Holidays? Do you have a helpful personality, enjoy talking to people and answering their questions? This opportunity is for a Call Center Customer Service Rep, answering in-bound calls. The nature of the calls will be assisting members who are signing up for health and wellness insurance for a fitness program.
This is a fun, fast-paced team environment and you will be provided with training. We offer full-time employment for 5 months, through the Holiday season. Top performers will have the potential to be hired.
What you must have:
- 1-2 years of office experience
- High School Diploma or higher education (GED Not Accepted)
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen
Other qualities to be successful:
- Have professional demeanor
- Communicate with clarity
- Phone experience is a plus!
- Schedule may vary, so be flexible.
- Be extremely reliable. We are depending on you!
What you will do:
- Receive and respond to calls from members, fitness clubs and health plans.
- Answer upwards of 100+ calls per day
- Attend team meetings
- Responds to internal requests, contact health clubs and members, as required.
- Complete additional projects as assigned.
- Contract position for 5 months with an opportunity for top performers to be hired.
- Monday-Friday, shifts may range between 5am-8pm, depending on shift availability. Shifts are assigned after training; you must be flexible!
Why Work Here: For over twenty years, this company s mission has been to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives. This national health insurance company is thriving and growing fast! For you, this is a company offers first-class earnings and superior benefits. They offer career growth as you learn and advance.