Call Center for Pain Management
West Hills, CA 91307
Are you seeking a company with room for growth and the opportunity to learn? This group is a nonprofit Pain Management healthcare provider located in the West Hills area. This group is seeking Call Center Associate and this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door!
Essential Call Center duties:
- Support telephonic outreach to patients and answer incoming calls.
- Coordinate or arrange lab work, diagnostic tests, generate reports and additional services.
- Work assigned cases that are implemented for outreach to patients, educate patients, coordinate services and schedule patient visits.
- Complete full scheduling cycle, process authorizations, verify patient eligibility and reconciliation.
- Evaluation of clinical information against established protocols and consider if intervention is required.
- Understand culturally sensitive issues with exercising good judgment in regards to patient privacy.
- Must have an excellent understanding of medical terminology and HIPAA.
- Coordinate with clinical staff, assist in other departments and attend required meetings.
- Encourage a cooperative, team approach to interdepartmental workflow
Education and Experience:
- Must have at least 1 year of Medical Front Office Experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have Electronic Medical Records experience.
If you are interested in the Call Center Pain Management opening apply in minutes through our website https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com. This is a temp-to hire position and is paying up to $16/hour based on experience.