Cantonese/Mandarin Medical Assistant- REFILL
Daly City, CA 94014 US
Would you like to work for a medical group whose goal is to provide quality, patient-focused healthcare? Our client is looking for a Medical Assistant to join their medical team. The ideal candidate must be passionate and committed to patient care. The Medical assistant works collaboratively with other health care members to provide comprehensive and accessible health care services to patients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist physician with procedures, examinations and treatments
- Rooming patients and taking vitals
- Assists with blood draws and administer vaccines
- Processing medication refills
- Makes referrals internally and to external providers
- Triaging messages from patients and front office staff to medical providers
- Sterilizing equipment and rooms
The right candidate will have:
- High School Diploma
- Medical Assistant Certification
- BLS/ CPR certification
- 1-year minimum experience as MA
- Proficient in computer usage Microsoft Office and EMR (Nextgen is a plus)
- Venipuncture Experience
- Knowledgeable of Medical Terminology
What we offer
- Schedule: Monday -Friday: 8am 6pm (8-hour shift) rotating Fridays
- Full Benefits
Fluent in Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin), Vietnamese, Spanish and other languages may be required depending on location.
We are seeking an individual that is highly-organized, able to work in a team-oriented environment, be computer savvy, able to communicate clearly and have outstanding customer service.