Cardiology Medical Assistant
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Would you like to work for a group that specializes in the full spectrum of general and specialized Cardiology? Which includes but not limited to Vascular, Cardiac Intervention, and Electrophysiology. This group is located in Beverly Hills includes over 12 physicians and they are in need of an X-Ray Technician with Medical Assistance experience to support their physicians in a busy clinical environment. If you are a professional individual with good communication skills, strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and well versed in medical terminology. Apply today!
- X-rays of both upper, lower, chest and spine
- Heavy blood draws, injections, chief complaints, and vitals
- Treadmill, stress and nuclear testing
- 24hr holter monitors, EKG s and echocardiograms
- Assist in the front with scheduling, answering phone lines and various other duties when requested.
- 2+ years in the healthcare industry
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Diploma and X-Ray Technician Certification/License
- Professional and comfortable in a fast paced friendly work environment
What is offered:
- Full benefits, and Employee parking
- Competitive salary (based on proven history)
- Room for advancement and additional opportunities.