Long Beach, CA 90806
Want to work for one of the highest rated best companies to work for in Orange County? Have a passion for healthcare and looking for a large organization to build your career? You have found the perfect match!! We have an immediate temporary opportunity for a Care Associate for a well-known children s hospital in Long Beach. This is an excellent foot in the door!
- Admitting and discharging patients
- Scheduling patient visits
- Triaging patient and family inquries
- Maintaining supplies
- Rooming patients
- Providing new patient paperwork
- Updating patient files
- A current American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR & AED) certification is required.
- California Certified Medical Assistant is preferred.
- 2+ years of nursing support is experience in hospital and /or medical environment is preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.