San Bernardino, CA 92410 US
Looking for a group that practices prevention and progressive treatment? This is the group for you! High-quality Community Health Clinic with multiple facilities is seeking a Care Coordinator. Group prides themselves on providing quality care to patients of all ages!
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist Case Managers and be liaison with all departments
- Review eligibility and authorization documents
- Contact insurance companies to obtain eligibility/authorizations
- Research and secure missing information
- Input patient data into the system
- Take incoming patient and clinical staffing calls
- Provide phone triage
- Review files for all necessary documentation for patient treatment
- Gather additional information from various departments and physician groups
- Document all work in the system and assisting Manager with various projects.
Seeking a professional individual who has 3+ years of patient services or Case Management Assistant related experience. The right candidate will have the ability to work at a fast pace, be service-oriented and pay attention to details. You must have strong knowledge of general medical terminology, and understanding of various types of specialty facilities.
At Medical Professionals, we re all about you! Providing staff for a large number of healthcare clients, we open doors for our employees. Contact us today to learn more. www.medicalprofessionals.com.