Care Transition Coordinator- RN
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Looking to explore a new exciting opportunity to contribute within a growing organization? If so, a large healthcare organization is celebrating over 40 years of service in the Greater Bay Area and has an immediate opening! This organization is currently seeking a motivated RN Care Transition Coordinator (Sales) to create new relationship opportunities and further develop existing clientele.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The RN Care Transition Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing sales activities within skilled nursing facilities, residential care institutions, other community organizations and the medical community as assigned. The ideal candidate will increase the market share within their defined region through the use of territory management, relationship management and selling skills. This individual is responsible to promote the sales of all service lines: home care, hospice and private duty services and any transition programs or specialty programs within those services. He/She performs other duties as assigned consistent with skills and training and the mission and goals of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in a related field
- Current Knowledge of home health and /or hospice practice preferred.
- Demonstrated health care customer service skills; sales and marketing experience desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic, mediation and negotiating skills.
- Customer service orientation and desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and public presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision..
- Effective functioning in a team-oriented environment.
- Current California driver's license and automobile insurance
- salary range 100-105k with comprehensive benefits