Certified Medical Assistant
Charlotte, NC 28207 US
Are you looking to make a difference to families in healthcare? Do you excel in fast-paced environment and team player? If so, a healthcare organization that specializes in gastroenterology is looking to bring on a Medical Assistant to join their team in Charlotte! The perfect candidate will work together with other healthcare team members in order to provide the best gastroenterology health services to families.
In this position you will:
- Assisting physician with patient care
- Provide prep instructions and educational material to patients
- Checking patients in/out
- Rooming patients and taking vitals
- Scheduling patients and answering phones
- Ensure exam rooms are fully stocked every day
- Coordinate tests and appointments for patients when referred to outside health providers
What we require from you:
- High School Diploma
- CMA/RN graduate from accredited program
- BLS/ CPR certification
- 2-3 years of experience
What we offer:
- Schedule: Monday -Friday
- Pay: $21-$22/hour, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, vision dental, 401k, life insurance)
- Paid holidays!
- Opportunities for advancement
We are seeking an individual that is highly-organized, able to work in a team-oriented environment, be computer savvy, able to communicate clearly and have outstanding customer service.