Certified Nurse Assistant- 7pm-7am
Oxford, NC 27565 US
Our facility is a 62-bed not-for-profit community hospital located in beautiful Oxford, North Carolina, the county seat of Granville County. We offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services to the surrounding community. We have an excellent opportunity to hire medical assistants to join our team!
This position performs various duties in our office, ranging from patient care activities, and assisting providers with hands-on procedures. Apply today to enhance your skillset and career as a Medical Assistant and work closely with your patients and providers. Experienced or new MAs, CNAs and Phlebotomists are welcome to apply!
What we value is the right attitude, someone who is serious about helping their patients and a solid career. We offer excellent benefits and growth opportunities to our employees.
- Assists the physician before, after and during examinations and procedures.
- Performs simple lab procedures.
- Assists patients with pre and post exam needs.
- Monitors inventory and ordering of all medical office supplies.
- Responsible for reviewing and documenting in patient charts.
- Determines disposition of physician telephone messages daily, in conjunction with the front office.
- Responsibilities will include both front and back office duties.
- 1-2 years of Certified Nurse Assistant office experience
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Medical Assistance with experience in Phlebotomy in a physician office setting.
- Must be certified or registered as a Medical Assistant.
- Experience with Misys and Allscripts preferred.
This position offers competitive earnings plus benefits!
- $11.50 $17.25/hour depending on experience
- Shifts are Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Medical Professionals connects hiring and healthcare! Building careers and companies that last a lifetime and creating opportunities for all!
Apply with your resume, or call us with questions.