Client/Business Engagement Representative
Los Angeles, CA
Our 30 year strong Medical Staffing and Executive Search firm is looking for its next all-star Client Development Representative!
Do you love talking to new people? Do you have an innate ability to create instant rapport and build relationships? Do you want to sell for a company with an excellent reputation in a growing industry? Do you love working in an environment where you can chase and exceed your career goals?
…..You may want to consider a career as a Client Development Representative at Medical Professionals!
What you get from us:
- One-on-one training to teach and provide you with all of the necessary tools and techniques to build your career
- 100% merit-based promotions from within the company – the opportunity here is limitless
- The ability to increase your income based on the direct results of your efforts
- Open door policy - your opinions and your satisfaction are vital to our overall success
- The opportunity to build your sales and marketing career while being backed by a trusted process and a supportive team
A day in the life of a Client Development Rep:
The Client Development Representative will work with the VP of Client Development to support national sales and marketing, develop and grow the lead generation program, and increase the number of leads and sales to meet the company's overall growth goals.
- Research potential clients and connect via social media
- Help plan, execute, and measure success of marketing campaigns
- Make outbound and inbound calls to build relationships and sell the value of our services
- Report on weekly, monthly and quarterly performance of all sales and marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Assist the VP in evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Research and investigate new methods of content generation and distribution to promote customer traffic and interest
- Develop solid understanding of internal business systems and programs
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4 year college degree (if not tell us why you’re still the best)
- Prior sales or customer service experience
- A knack for sales and the drive to be #1
- Self-reliant and career driven
- Knowledge of healthcare or recruiting (definite plus!)
Why Choose Medical Professionals?
Make Amazing Happen Here! At Medical Professionals, we believe the right choice for our clients begins with our committed recruiters with proven success in today’s challenging employment market. Our healthcare recruiters represent the very best. During the first six months, training is conducted on a one-on-one basis. We are committed to your success. Medical Professionals also offers the following benefits:
- Base salary + uncapped commissions
- Medical & Dental insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid vacation and personal days