Client Sales Registration
Draper Draper, UT 84020
Client Customer Sales Specialist 50-55 k
Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm no weekends- 40 hours but flexible and great work life balance!
Client Services Sales (not a call center) Business to Business Sales. Good, solid leads are provided! Position offers competitive wages, benefits and friendly atmosphere!
This is a SaaS company and a leader in Supply Chain Management. We have been in business 20 years and growing at a 25% growth rate for the past 5 years. This is an extremely warm lead sale with 70% closing rate. They are not a call center, this is a professional, exciting, evolving work environment that values consistent growth and opportunity. Corporate office is in Utah, with satellite offices in Canada, Australia and the UK.
We are seeking candidates that are looking for a stable secure career opportunity, not a job. We offer a family friendly, supportive and lucrative environment, along with competitive wages, benefits and a clear career path! Not a Call Center! Do not feel like another number, be a part of a company that manages with integrity and cares about their employee’s success!
Should have a strong background in sales! The incumbent should have experience and skills in the following areas: customer sales, customer relationship management and problem resolution. Initiates the relationship with new Company Suppliers, and explains the role of Company in the relationship between the Supplier and Clients
- Explains and “sells" the benefits to the Supplier of subscribing to the Company Risk Management Service
- Explains to the Supplier the role of the Company Supplier Support team, including the Supplier Support Manager, Account Manager and the Data Manager
- Conducts annual review and survey of Company Service with Supplier and Collects annual Subscription Fee payment from renewing Suppliers
- Prefer 2 years of Sales background, preferable inside sales, but not necessary. Will accept consumer sales and upselling experience. Must be in search of a long term career, not a job! We encourage growth and promotion from within! Great opportunity for a recent college graduate to start a successful Career in business!
- BA Degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of high school education, with a year or more of college education in business fields preferable.
- Proven track record in working successfully in sales environment business to business or consumer sales.
- Speaks clearly and rationally, and keeps a cool head especially in situations where confronted with dissatisfied parties
- Strong people skills required, problem solving and innovation highly desirable
- Ability to make outbound calls to client customers
Send your resume and contact Alec Campbell with your interest at 801-313-1938
Associates or BA Degree a plus!