Clinical Manager (LCSW/ LMFT)
West Covina, CA 91107
Our client is in need of a licensed clinical social worker, licensed marriage and family therapist, or licensed psychologist, (LCSW or LMSW or LMFT or Psy.D) with at least two years of clinical experience to join the organization permanently as a Clinical Supervisor for a counseling treatment center with services and programs centered on family and children. The Clinical Supervisor (LCSW or LMFT) is responsible for overseeing the delivery of quality care in clinical aspects of programs and activities as assigned.
A little more information:
- Supervisors will be responsible for overseeing a team of about 10-12 staff members and will be reporting directly to the Site Director
- Work in facilities with Children and school based services
- Position will require little to no travel
- The programs are typically open Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The work day is 7.5 hours, totaling 37.5 hours per week. The supervisor would probably be assigned one late night per week.
- Masters or higher degree in Social Services
- LMFT or LCSW or Psy.D or LMSW
- Two years of clinical experience/ability to supervise Interns and Clinical staff (after being licensed), preferably in providing treatment to children and/or families with serious emotional problems
- Spanish would be a plus but is not required!
Why work here:
- This is a full-time, direct-hire, salaried position with benefits package, PTO, and opportunities for career advancement
- Stable, growing multi-site mental healthcare organization with strong company values and philosphies
- Nurturing, collaborative company culture
Text to Chat with Kasey (858) 609-0858 or email resume at email@example.com