Carmel, IN 96290
Do you want to be part of a company that supports career growth? For over twenty years, our client has been able to offer first-class salary and superior benefits along with a path for advancement. As an organization, their mission is to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives.
Highlights of the position:
- Receives and responds to telephone calls from members, fitness clubs and health plans.
- Attends and participates in meetings to discuss issues and foster teamwork among department personnel.
- Responds to requests from other department personnel, contacting clubs and members as required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What we need from you:
- 1-2 years of office experience
- Reliability and accuracy are important
- Have a High School diploma or higher education
- Be professional and a clear communicator
- Pass a 7-year criminal background check and pass a drug screen
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7 am-6 pm (depending on shift availability)
* Contract position for 5-6 months with an opportunity to become permanent!
Pay: $13.50 + Extra Incentive Bonus!
Don't delay, let's get you started right away!