Draper, UT 84020
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE $14 - 16/hr.
Our products are being used by hundreds of surgeons throughout the United States and Japan - at world-renowned orthopedic hospitals and teaching universities, as well as in a widespread number of regional and community hospitals .All our implants and surgical instruments are designed in our Draper, Utah facility. We believe in empowering surgeon choice and collaborate with skilled orthopedic surgeons to develop products that can help restore mobility, enable faster recovery and produce the best possible clinical outcomes.
We are searching for a motivated Customer Service candidate to join our established development team who is looking for a long-term career. Work with Healthcare providers and Sales reps in processing purchase orders, taking orders, tracking down shipments and resolving issues. This position will also deal with Hospital professionals on the phone or face to face on occasion.
- Detail oriented, outgoing, motivated, and willing to go the distance
- Must have 1-2 years customer service experience
- Must be extremely reliable!
- Professional communication and demeanor
- Must pass 7 year criminal background check and pass drug screen
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years office related work customer service and data entry skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledgeable with computers and word processor, spreadsheet, and database programs.
- Ability to work independently with general supervision and shift to changing priorities
Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 pm.