Customer Service Rep
San Jose, CA 95119 US
We are looking for an upbeat, dynamic, and friendly Customer Service Representative to join us. This rewarding position will maximize your strengths and skills while helping others live healthier, longer lives. This position is a great opportunity for individuals that are seeking a stable career.
What you will be doing:
- Primary point of contact for inquires, concerns or requests of information
- Answer calls in a high call volume environment
- Follow established guidelines to respond to members in an accurate, timely, professionals and culturally competent manner
- Handle member grievances, appeals and billing issues. Escalate when necessary
- Educate members and providers on eligibility
- Handle member and providers requests through e-mail, voicemail, fax, etc.
- Conduct member surveys as assigned
- Attend and participate in department meetings
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
- High school Diploma
- 1 year of customer service or call center experience
- Experience with managed care plans, Medi-Cal and Medicare programs, and working with the underserved populations
- Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, or Tagalog language bi-lingual skills Preferred
- Knowledge of computer applications, such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to perform the job safely with respect to others, to property, and to individual safety
We are seeking an individual that is highly-organized, able to work in a team-oriented environment, be computer savvy, able to communicate clearly and have outstanding customer service.