Customer Service Representative
San Diego, CA 92123
Customer Service/Client Coordinator
Our client is currently in need of an experienced and passionate Client Coordinator to join their team in Kearny Mesa, San Diego! They are a Sleep Diagnostic clinic that has been servicing San Diego patients for several years.
You would be working in a call center inside the clinic. In this role you will need to provide an above par customer service experience, with every patient and/or physician interaction.
- Sell products necessary to the continued therapy of existing patients, and provides coaching, education and information.
- Achieves the required sales quota
- Acts as a liaison between clients and other members of the healthcare team, escalating any issues in an appropriate and timely manner, as required
- Track all orders and calls in database
- No cold calling! All calls are to existing patients.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 year experience in customer service or sales, call center a plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Compassionate, friendly, and upbeat personality
- Healthcare experience, is a plus.
Schedule: Full-time M-F 9:00am-5:30pm
A little more about us:
At Medical Professionals, we re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their abilities. As a quality healthcare staffing firm we open doors for our employees. You ll have an opportunity to work at one of our exceptional clients spanning from hospitals, medical groups, specialty practices, to health plan providers, DME and related companies. Our sole focus is to ensure that our clients get the best person for the job, and just as important, that you get the best position for you.