Dental Assistant - Float 4 clinics
North Salt Lake, UT 84047
Bilingual Spanish Dental Assistant Float $13-$16
We are looking for a friendly, welcoming Bilingual Spanish speaking Dental Assistant who enjoys doing meaningful work and making a difference. We are a multi-specialty family practice where most of our patients are Spanish speaking or Bilingual Spanish and are looking for a supportive healthcare family they can count on.
We offer an opportunity to learn multiple specialties, front and back office procedures, allowing you to expand your knowledge and growth. We offer a family friendly environment, career growth, professionally and financially, and are looking for a Dental Assistant that enjoys providing healthcare and supporting Spanish and Bilingual Spanish communities. We also offer competitive salary and one of the highest quality insurance and PTO packages available! Our healthcare package is one of the lowest in the nation. Once you are a part of our team, you become a part of our family! We appreciate and value our family we are committed to taking care of you!
Immediate opening in West Valley and North Salt Lake.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:00am 6:00pm 4 days a week
Pay: $13.00 -16.00 /hour DOE, plus a very low cost Healthcare plan and PTO.
The right fit:
- Front and back office Dental Assistant experience is a plus
- Vitals, Assisting with procedures like filings, crowns, root canals, impressions, bleach trays, and providing post op and pre-op instructions.
- Working with EMR systems.
- Working independently and with a team
- Quickly brain storm, problem solve with multiple people and take quick actions.
- Upbeat, dynamic, and friendly attitude towards patients and staff
- Bilingual Spanish speaking and communication skills
- A desire to help people and give back to the community
- Someone who loves being a Dental Assistant
- Dental Assistant certification required
- Must have radiology certification and able to do X-Rays
- Good knowledge of HIPPA and OSHA law
- New Grads are welcome
- Experience in family practice and pediatrics (preferred)
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
- Bilingual Spanish speaking, reading and writing skills
If you are interested in this Dental Assistant position. Apply with your resume immediately! You are also welcome to call our office and talk with Alec Campbell at 801-313-1938.