Sunland, CA 91040 US
Are you a dedicated Dental Assistant who enjoys patient care, who is self-motivated, and great at working independently? Our state of the art, non-profit Dental Office is seeking a top-notch team member. If this fits your goals, then you are the Dental Assistant we are seeking! Our primary focus is caring for a diverse group of patients within the dental health community.
Dental Assistant duties include:
- Assisting the dentist during patient examinations and procedures
- Performing independent procedures when instructed by the dentist
- Developing dental radiographs
- Prepping tray for examinations and sterilizing all instruments
- Managing patient charts and ensuring all records are accurate
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Performing other related tasks as needed
- 2+ years of experience as a Registered Dental Assistant
- Registered Dental Assistant with current certification
- Friendly, professional demeanor with excellent communication skills
- Must be either Bilingual Spanish/English or Bilingual Armenian/English
We have several offices throughout the Glendale area. And we offer outstanding benefits and employee parking.
Since you are a professional Registered Dental Assistant who enjoys truly helping patients, then apply in minutes at www.medicalprofessionals.com. The position is temp-to-hire and pay is $19 to $22/hour based on experience.
We are looking forward to working with you!