Dermatology Licensed Vocational Nurse!
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
This is a great opportunity for a newly graduated LVN with an extensive Medical Assistant background or a highly experience LVN who is looking to work in Dermatology. Our client is well-established within the medical community as being the best large practice that truly invests in the well-being of their patients. Since you are seeking growth and stability in a friendly team setting this is the specialty for you. Looking forward to working with you!
- IV s and Blood draw experience
- Reviewing current medication, take vitals , perform designated diagnostic tests, prepares designated lab work and/or specimens, injections, oral or IV medications to record in medical record.
- Additional assistance with setting up exam room/procedure rooms appropriately and assisting provider in examination/procedure rooms as needed.
- Managing patient care flow by utilizing the use of PRN/Smart Talk systems to convey lab results to patients assists in follow-up scheduling needs and prepare charts as needed.
- Open to seeing new LVN s with a strong Medical Assistant background!
- 3 years of experience required within a clinical environment. Must have Certification in Phlebotomy and IV Therapy. Current CPR certification
- Seeking a professional with the ability to assist multiple doctors as well as effectively communicates all significant clinical findings to the MD s