Director of Client Services (Healthcare)
San Diego, CA 92121
Our client, a large healthcare organization, is in need of an experienced Director to manage Health Plan Client Relations operations of the Health & Wellness division. The Director oversees the Client Relations Managers and their respective teams in ensuring the creation and nurturing of long-term relationships with customers.
- Provide oversight of (3) Senior Managers and their respective teams within the Health & Wellness division.
- Management of Client Services staff including hiring, training, conducting performance reviews.
- Implementation and monitoring of department budget, finances, and daily spending.
- Ensure delivery of exceptional level of customer services to new and existing accounts.
- Provide consistent and informative reporting to Senior Management.
- Establish and accomplish department goals.
- Present new products and services to Client Services Team and ensure proper delivery to new and existing accounts.
- Build, foster and maintain long-term relationships with key clients.
- 4+ years of Management experience
- 5+ years of experience with health plan client services in managed healthcare setting
- College-educated preferred
- Valid CA Driver's License
This is a full-time, permanent placement position for a stable, large, growing healthcare organization. We work together in helping to recruit and place the best fit candidates to our clients.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org start a conversation with our executive healthcare recruitment team.