Director of Clinical Services (RN)
Austin, TX 78759
Our client, a long established healthcare organization is in need of a Director of Clinical Services to oversee the delivery of quality clinical and nursing care for the home health operations in North Austin and surrounding areas.
- The Director of Clinical/Patient Care Services directs and ensures compliance within regulatory bodies and works in conjunction with the Administrator in oversight of clinical staff in facility.
- Ideal candidate will lead a team and promote a positive working environment among employees, patients, patient families, primary care providers, and external stakeholders as necessary.
- The Director of Nursing will oversee approximately 15-20 clinical staff members including Registered Nurses, Vocational Nurses, CNAs, and Care Givers.
- Texas Licensed Registered Nurse
- 2 years of Leadership/Supervisory/Management Experience in a Home Health/Home Care setting
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Why work here:
- 100% company-paid Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Extensive PTO/Holiday/Sick Pay (20+ Paid Days Off)
- 401K with company match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Company perks that include weekly massages, office lunches, social outings, etc.
- Company Cell Phone, Laptop
- Inviting, inclusive company culture with opportunities for advancement
- Opportunities for Bonuses and Annual Merit Increases
- Starting salary - $90-$100K