Director of Clinical Services (RN)
Stafford, TX 77477
We are searching for a Hospice Clinical Services Director (RN) to join our team in Houston, TX (Missouri City/ Sugar Land area). This is a full time, permanent role. The hours are Monday-Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM. This position offers a very competitive salary, full benefits (health, dental, vision, matching 401k, continuing education reimbursement), and very generous PTO. This is an office based position, with very limited travel required. The Hospice Clinical Services Director reports to the Executive Director.
As a Hospice Clinical Services Director you will:
- Policy and procedure development, development of qualifications and assignment of personnel; hiring and orientation of new staff.
- Creates and implements procedures for the timely evaluation of patients for admission to hospice care.
- Timely assessment of referred patients needs, and timely care planning for admitted patients.
- Supervises and directs staff in the areas of policy and operation, caseload management and personnel management.
- Performs and documents the initial and ongoing patient assessment to identify the patient s and family s physical, psychosocial, safety, and environmental needs.
- Develops, implements, and revises the plan of care in collaboration with the patient s physician.
- Ensures that a patient s plan of care is executed as written and involves the patient and family in the treatment plan.
- State of the art hospice facility and resources
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Monthly bonus plan
- Car allowance
- Competitive pay ($95,000+)
- Long-term stability and room for career growth
What We Need From You:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in CA
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory or management experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Passionate about quality patient care