Director of Health Services
Belmont, CA 94002
Our client, a large nation-wide organization is in need of a Director of Health Services for a well established Assisted Living and Memory Care facility. This is a direct-hire, full-time, salaried position with excellent compensation and benefits package.
- The DHS is responsible for clinical oversight of direct reports including an ADON, LVNs, Caregivers/CNAS, and reports directly to the Administrator of the facility
- Exhibits empathetic communication style with residents, families, and associates
- Assists administration in the communication and assurance of adherence with regulations policies and procedures
- Demonstrates clinical competency in standards of care for adult patients/residents with multiple chronic co-morbidities, including dementia
- TX licensed Registered Nurse
- Experience in Memory Care or Senior Care in some capacity
- One year of experience supervising/managing others
- Excellent organizational skills
- Full-time, salaried position with large nation-wide organization
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, vacation and PTO
- Opportunities for growth
- Inviting company culture with strong value on delivery of quality care
This is a direct-hire, permanent, full time salaried opportunity with excellent benefits and compensation package. Please submit your resume or email email@example.com learn more about our client!