Director of Nursing
Arlington, VA 22203
Director of Nursing
Compassion, quality and consistency. These are 3 things that embody what our organization stands for. If you are looking further your career in an innovative/collaborative work environment then this is the right place for you.
We are seeking a Director of Nursing Services for a 5 star Skilled Nursing Facility in Arlington, Virginia!
- The Director of Nursing is responsible for directing a team of nurses in sustaining the health and well-being of the residents within the Skilled Nursing community.
- Ensuring quality assurance and regulatory compliance while promoting the highest degree of quality care and service
- Overseeing coordination of residents health and wellness needs, ancillary services, medication program management and completion of assessments and individual service plans
- Having responsibility for recruiting, hiring and training clinical team members and for their performance management, evaluation and engagement
- Graduate of approved college or school of nursing with a state license as a professional Registered Nurse (RN)Maintains a current state license as a Registered Nurse per state regulations
- Two years RN experience including at least one year of experience in home health, assisted living or a long-term care environment
- Minimum of one year nurse management experience, including hiring, coaching, performance management scheduling and daily operations supervision in a Skilled Nursing Facility or similar
- Knowledge of applied nursing practices, techniques, and methods in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Ability to identify on-going needs and services of residents through the assessment, Individualized Service Plan (ISP), process
- Outstanding assessment, medication administration, and follow-up skills
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours as needed for resident care/services, including 24/7 on-call responsibility