Director of Nursing
Silver Spring, MD 20906
Are you a Registered Nurse Manager or ADON ready to take the next step in your professional career OR a DON ready to make a change? We currently have a need for a Resident Care Director in the Silver Spring, MD area with a very reputable and well established Senior Care facility!
The Resident Care Director is responsible for 10+ reports, hire and train, educate, manage, direct, and monitor the nursing team, medication-care managers and other caregivers. The Resident Care Director is responsible for completing Individualized Service Plans, provide or delegate hands-on clinical care and evaluate resident outcomes.
- Comfortable working with the senior population
- Confident team-builder and strong communicator
- Take pride in their residents and staff
- Desire and ability to mentor and teach others to succeed
- Must have active RN license in the state of MD
- Experience in Skilled Nursing or similar environment strongly preferred
- 1+ years of hiring, coaching, management, scheduling, budgeting experience preferred
Why Work Here:
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Life insurance, 401k Company Match, PTO, Holidays
- Competitive starting salary
- Beautiful facility
- Dynamic home-like setting
- Everyone here is really passionate about what they do, great company culture
- Grow with one of the top Senior Living organizations in the industry
- Opportunity to lead and develop a talented and dedicated team
This is a full-time, permanent salaried position with excellent benefits package with opportunities for growth!
Please submit your resume today or send directly to Michael at email@example.com to learn more about our client!